Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Downtown Festival





     Last Friday my small town had an adorable downtown street fair called Get Downtown! and it was so much fun!! This just goes to show you that you don't have to take a 7 hour flight to find culture. You just have to take advantage of community events that you wouldn't usually go to, and you'll discover that your city/town is full of colorful cultures and activities!
     So, in 2 months from Monday, a few friends and I will be boarding a plane to head to Paris, France! I may not be able to post while in Paris, but I'll keep my travel journal with me. When I return I'll post them one day at a time with the date as the title. This way I can post day by day entries, even though I can't do it while actually in Paris. I'll try and post some more before then! Au revoir!
-j

No comments:

Post a Comment